This is a variation on a recipe I’ve made before (Baked ravioli with cauliflower white sauce) but instead of a tomato based sauce I’ve used my creamy cauliflower white sauce. To mix it up a bit I’ve added some frozen peas and smoked haddock.
- See cauliflower white sauce recipe
- 1 bag of fresh vegetarian ravioli, I used mushroom and ricotta, spinach would also be really good here
- Half a cup of frozen peas
- 2 fillets of smoked haddock
- Cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top
- A scattering of breadcrumbs to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (180°C fan)
- Follow the cauliflower white sauce recipe
- Mix in the ravioli with the white sauce (use as much as is required with the amount of ravioli that you have, remember that the pasta will absorb the liquid)
- Chop the haddock into bite sized pieces
- Place into an oven proof dish and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until golden brown
Serve with salad.