Cauliflower is such a flavour carrier when you roast it and you can mix it up with so many flavour combinations. This is my curried combo but you can make it with garlic, herbs and Parmesan or even sumac spice for a bit of a citrus zestiness. To be honest, you could just roast cauliflower with salt and pepper (plus olive oil) and it would be delicious! Enjoy as a side dish with your curry.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the cauliflower into florets, save the leaves and slice these up into about inch long pieces
- Mix the other ingredients together
- In a ziplock plastic bag, add the cauliflower and the spice mix, seal the bag and mix it all together by smooshing the sealed bag with everything inside
- Pour the cauliflower onto a baking tray (I’ve used grease proof paper on mine to save on washing up)
- Cook in the oven on 180 fan for 30 minutes
- Enjoy immediately (when the leaves are nice and crunchy) or at room temperature.